WHAT WE BELIEVE:Teachers matter. The most important factor in student achievement is the quality of the teacher in the classroom. Nothing matters as much as the person standing in front of those students – not where they come from, the resources they have access to, the building, the neighborhood. Nothing is as important as the teacher.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Driven Individuals. Altura Prep is supposed to be different. Our team is comprised of achievers who will work hard to make sure that all of our students have access to a stellar educational experience every day. We do what it takes to make this happen.
- Joyful Team-Players. We work together every day. We are a family and we’ll love you if you love coming to work every day. School should be fun. Bring your passion and your authentic self every day.
- Life-long Learners. We expect ourselves to strive to be better every day. We model curiosity and agency every day.
EXPLORE THE POSITIONS ABOVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM and JOIN THE MOVEMENT to reimagine learning for Albuquerque’s children.
Think this is you?
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review the Open Position Descriptions to understand the role, who we’re looking for, and details for sending your cover letter and resume
- Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include credentials and references- we will let you know when we plan to contact your references). In your cover letter, be sure to respond to the prompt found in the position description linked below.
- Participate in a Phone Interview
- Visit the school: you’ll teach a lesson, observe a class, and interview in person with Altura Prep teachers and leaders
- Ask us questions along the way
- If we’re the right fit, sign your Offer Letter to join the Altura Prep Team
Altura Preparatory School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, or sexual orientation.